Things I learned this weekend:
- A dog brings a lot of love into a household.
- Playing Bananagrams is a great way to spend an evening. Especially if wine is involved.
- Be careful when cutting lilies. They may look pretty, but they stain.
- This man is crazy. In honor of his 27th birthday, he ran 27 miles—in the rain—to our house, then promptly took not one, but two car bombs before we all took off for his birthday party. Impressive, but like I said, crazy.
- A dog brings a lot of craziness into a household.
What did you learn this weekend?