Lovely readers, what are you up to this weekend? I have to work tomorrow, but am looking forward to a Mexican fiesta tonight and a nice long run in the sunshine on Sunday (fingers crossed that my back problems are behind me). Have a breezy weekend, and here are a few of my favorite things from around the web, in case you’re in the mood to read:
– Katie Granju’s resolve to get justice for her son Henry has captivated me for months. Now you can read a detailed account of his story from the beginning.
– An honest and gripping account of the home birth of baby Harrison.
– Thoughts to remember, in beautiful script.
– Rachel’s hand-painted shirts are made in Brooklyn, but I’d be thrilled to wear them in Baltimore.
– My friend Emily’s brother Ian is working for the Peace Corps in Panama. I’m in love with his hand-built hut (above), and his commute looks magical (Emily says it “looks straight out of a Disney movie,” and I agree).